Captain Guy Terwilliger is holding a nice 25 pound Ono caught right off of the Honokohau Harbor in "Ono Lane".
BLUE MARLIN - caught July 3rd
BLUE MARLIN - caught July 19
400 Lb. Blue Marlin caught by Rachel Bradshaw and Rob Bironis. It was tagged and released.
BLUE MARLIN - Tagged and Released
Rachel Bradshaw and Rob Bironis showing the blue marlin and tagged and released flags after catching, tagging, and releasing a 400lb Blue Marlin.
Although we did not catch the "Big One" , we all had a very enjoyable day and my grandson was so very excited to catch his first fish.
The Bojorquez Family
Thanks for the memories Captain Guy and the High Flier! I'll always remember the sound of that 400+lb marlin taking the hook and about 500 yards of line..zzzzzzzzz. "FISH ON"! Such a great experience! I highly recommend chartering Captain Guy and the High Flier for a GREAT DAY! Thanks again for the memories!
Captain Guy took us out on the Highflier and we had the most amazing experience!! We caught a 400lb marlin and tagged and released it. He made it so memorable for us and our friends.
Kona Sportsfishing Charters on the Big Island of Hawaii
Come Fish with Captain Guy Terwiliger on the "High Flier"
Charter Us - Information
The Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii is well known as one of the great sportfishing destinations of the world for giant Blue Marlin.
We have calm water year round and no travel time to get to the fishing grounds.
For Charter Rates and availability, Please call the Captain.
- Captain Guy Terwilliger
- Phone: 808-960-5866
- Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona Hawaii (Big Island)
Honokohau Harbor is about a 10 minute drive south from the airport, and about a 10 minute drive north from Kailua-Kona town. To get a map and driving directions, click on the Marlin Logo below and then click on the green arrow on the map. Click on Directions an enter your location and directions to the harbor will be shown. GPS coordinates are also shown so you can enter them into your cars GPS system.
What Fish will be Available?
These are the fish that may be caught and the prime harvest months:
- Blue Marlin June through November prime
- Yellowfin Tuna May through September prime, but available all year
- Swordfish January through May
- Sea Bass February through April and October through December
- Spearfish January through October prime, but available all year
- Albacore April through October prime
- Opah April through September prime, but available all year
- Mahi-Mahi March through May and October through November are prime, but available all year
- Ono May through October prime
- Ahi January through April and October through December
- Opakapaka January through February and October through December, but available all year
- Aku April through September prime
- Snapper May through July prime, but available all year
Your Fish could be Dinner!
Unless we tag and release the fish, some legal sized fish may be kept for your eating pleasure!
Gratuities Greatly Appreciated
The Captain and crew greatly appreciate any gratuities. They do their best to make your fishing trip the best it can be!